We are delighted to welcome you back into our Seed Centre and can’t wait to see you.
We are running our programmes according to government regulations and our premises are Covid-19 secure. Please read the information below carefully so that we can ensure that we are keeping you safe.
What can you do to help?
- Please arrive on time but do not congregate in groups, you are responsible for maintaining your (and your child’s) safe distance.
- Please bring a face covering or be prepared to buy one from us.
- Please make sure your child doesn’t share the toys, and alert us to remove a toy if necessary.
- Please try to stay in the area allocated for you to avoid being too close to another mother or child.
- Please do not come to the class if you (or your child) has a high temperature or if you have a new continuous cough, or loss of taste and smell.
- If anyone in your household is exhibiting these symptoms please follow the current Government guidelines and do not come to the class for 14 days from the onset of symptoms.
- We will be adapting in line with changes in government regulations and any changes will be communicated with you via email or whatsapp.
Please communicate with us if you’ve tested positive having attended a class. We will follow the correct government protocol.
Q. What happens if we go into lockdown / are forced to close?
A. We will follow Government guidelines. If classes have to be cancelled they will be restarted when allowed.
Q. I really don’t want to wear a face covering, do I have to?
A. Yes (unless you are unable for health reasons). It is really important to us that we mitigate our risk as much as possible to enable us to keep you safe and to continue to run the classes.
Q. The class is showing as full on the system, is there a waiting list?
A. Yes. You can email Gila on email@example.com or text/whatsapp on 07990333946 and you will be added to the correct waiting list.
Q. Can I be squeezed on?
A. No, but you will add you to the waiting list. Please contact Gila.
Q. Can my friend come instead of me?
A. No, your place is exclusively reserved for you.
Q. Can I bring my mum / friend / sister to the class?
A. Not at the moment unless they have booked a place as classes are socially distanced.
Q. Can I bring my toddler to the class?
A. You will have to contact Gila to book a spot in the crèche by 3:30pm on Monday as we can cannot accept drop-ins on the day in line with the current guidelines.
Q. Do I need to email you to tell you I have booked / paid?
A. No, the system is checked regularly.
Updated 7th September 2020