Our 8 Nights Competition will be starting on Sunday 22nd December – the first night of Chanukah.
On each of the eight nights of Chanukah we will reveal a new mystery prize on our Facebook and Instagram pages – all you need to do is follow the instructions to be entered into the daily draw.
Don’t forget to LIKE the Seed page on Facebook and/or FOLLOW us on Instagram so that you don’t miss out!
Seed 8 Nights Competition
Terms and Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Project S.E.E.D. Limited.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entrant(s) may enter the competition multiple times.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prize will be issued in the form of the products or vouchers as described on the competition posts.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Project S.E.E.D. Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all entries must be made on our Facebook page or Instagram page as instructed.
- Entries that are illegible or not completed in full will not be counted.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date within the promotional material.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) by Facebook message or Instagram message.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Project S.E.E.D. Limited, Mowbray House, 58-70 Edgware Way, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 8DJ. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The competition will run from 22nd December to 30th December 2019.
- The 8 daily draws will take place the following morning of each day of Chanukah before the next prize giveaway is announced.
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the draw.
- The winner must collect their prize from the Seed head office in Edgware within 14 days of being notified of their win.