02 Apr Emoji Game
Throughout the years, the evening of Seder stands unique within the Jewish year… We want to make the Pesach story come alive for us and our children. The goal of this game is to really feel as though we are going through the Pesach story.
How to play:
Take out each of the scene cards in order. On the left, place the drawing of the Egyptian and on the right, place the drawing of yourself. How do you think you, a Jew would feel if this was happening to you? How do you think an Egyptian would feel while this was happening?
Place the emoji you feel is appropriate for this scene on to the face of the Jew and the Egyptian. Discuss!
How to make the game:
1. Draw at least 6 emojis – happy, sad, angry, surprised, shocked, excited – see pictures attached below.
2. Draw a cartoon version of yourself.
3. Draw a picture of an Egyptian.
4. Colour in the 6 scenes (see attached photo).
5. Cut out the emojis, the drawings of yourself and the Egyptian.
6. You are ready to play!